DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Dear Madam, dear Sir,
we value your privacy and we will process your personal data only according to applicable laws on data protection. To this end we would like to provide some information on data we manage.
You gave us your contact data (your name, last name, postal address, preferred language, birth date, social security number, VAT number, email address, telephone number, Iban code) spontaneously in the occasion of our courses and events and meetings related to them, for instance when you communicated with us by email or other means, when you subscribed to receive newsletters and press releases and when you signed up for courses and events and when you paid or received refunds by us.
According to the current privacy regulation and EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) in force as of May 25th, 2018, we inform you that your data will be processed by Rossi&Bianchi snc di F. Zubiani e M. Cimatoribus (social security number and VAT number 04396740963) with legal address in Milano (MI), via Roncaglia, 46, (tel. +390231810072, certified email: email@example.com), responsible for data processing, in order to send you newsletters by Rossi&Bianchi and The Good Beer Society, press releases and proposals concerning activities, courses and meetings, including paid services, editorial news including printed ones, in consideration of the interest you expressed towards the activities of Rossi&Bianchi snc. Rossi&Bianchi snc is an agency operating in the field of events, training, marketing and communication.
Legal base for data processing is the legitimate interest of Rossi&Bianch snc to it, considering your interest in Rossi&Bianchi snc’s activities.
Your data is accessible by Rossi&Bianchi snc, its workers and collaborators, including third parties and are not disseminated, communicated or given to third parties for commercial purposes, although some of our suppliers may have access to certain personal data when they execute services on our behalf, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship and for the time following the expiration of the contract as foreseen or allowed by the applicable law. Our storage policies reflect statute of limitation terms and legal requirements as applicable.
As for the data processing that will be done, we inform you especially about the following:
a) data processing concerns the following data categories, requested or collected esclusively to execute our professional activity and the activities of any connected companies: name, last name, company, address (including email), telephone number and tax number/VAT number (for invoices) are needed for the services provided. Failure to provide other data will not prejudice your right to obtain what you requested;
b) data processing is done manually or by electronic means, observing all security and privacy measures;
c) collection and processing of data is necessary for:
1) general accounting, invoicing, credit management, legal and fiscal obligations provided by law, execution of contractual obligations in which you are a party and to update our record archives;
2) market research, sending information and promotional materials, marketing activity and advertising concerning our products and services, or by other connected or controlled companies;
3) customer satisfaction research on the quality of our products and services or on the quality or products and services provided by connected or controlled companies, executed directly or by third parties by personal or telephone interviews, surveys, etc.;
4) statistical analysis, including marketing purposes;
5) sending newsletters, press releases and any other proposals;
d) data may be communicated to the following subjects: banks for payment and debt recovery management; debt recovery companies, employment consultants, tax consultans, legal consultants, this company’s salespeople, to third parties that work for this company for legal, accounting, fiscal and production obligations, market research, to connected companies, to third parties managing logistics and other parties for auditing purposes, to public authorities and administrations for legal obligations;
e) providing personal data is voluntary. Refusal to provide data and failure to consent to processing thereof for the purposes of c) n.1 and 5, however, will prevent us from fulfilling your request.
g) for the same purposes above, data may be available to the following categories:
– Edp Manager
– Third party collecting data and sending newsletters and press releases
– Payment intermediaries (Paypal, banks, credit card providers).
h) we inform you that, concerning data processing, you can exercise your rights according to artt. 7-8-9-10 of d.lgs. 196/2003.
We use appropriate technical and organisation measures to protect personal data from loss or non authorized access. We regularly review our security policies and procedures in order to keep our systems secure and protected.
According to art. 7 d.lgs. n. 196/2003, it is your right at any time to obtain confirmation of existing data and to know their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or request integration or updating or correction. It is also your right to request cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form or blocking data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case and for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
As of May 25th, 2018, according to the GDPR, you have the right to request to the responsible of data processing access to your personal data and correction or cancellation or limitation of processing of your data or to oppose to processing, in addition to having a right to data portability.
With the aim of exercising your rights as provided for by the Italian Privacy Law and the GDPR, you can send your requests to the responsible person, by writing email to the following certified electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to continue receiving newsletters and other communication by Rossi&Bianchi snc you may cancel your subscription by clicking on the link “unsubscribe from this list”.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy and our Privacy Notice. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
WHAT PURPOSES DO COOKIES SERVE?
1. Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
2. Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
• Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
• Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
• Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
3. Cookies May Share Information With Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services Interest-Based Advertising both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of TGBS products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for TGBS products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
Please see our Privacy Notice for further details about what information we collect and how we use any personal information you give us, however not all information captured by using cookies will identify you.